Works on ’50 and ’60 buildings:
- Demolition and rebuilding of cladding strokes to work on the structural adjustment.
- Adjustment of the plinths of the pile’s foundations by making 4 plates in c.a. based on micro-piles or big pales;
- Encircling with c.a. structure of 10 piles on which will be anchored steel wind bracing.
- Reinforcement with carbon fibre of 3 piles knots;
- Connection with a septum in c.a. of 2 piles;
- Adjustment of the frame’s stiffness in c.a. by the laying of 4 steel wind bracing.